I’m dedicated to keeping your information safe: I never sell your information or use it for anything other than fulfilling your order. I also don’t store physical copies of your information.
How GamerCrafting uses your personal data:
1. Your name and address are used to fulfill the orders that you make. This is the information you input during checkout. Your name, address, and invoice number are retained digitally by a secure third party (I do not physically store this information at any time) for a period of up to 7 years in order to fulfill tax responsibilities and allow for disputes. After this time, your information will be purged from the system as much as possible; some information will be retained for legal reasons.
2. Your credit card and PayPal information are never shared with me as the seller. I only have your email address if you have opted into the email list online at http://eepurl.com/cMfQeb , or by signing up at a yarn show event prior to May 2018. From May 25th onwards, if you signed up at a show, you will also have had to opt in electronically. You can unsubscribe from GamerCrafting newsletters at any time by clicking the link here, or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email. (Please unsubscribe as opposed to marking as spam, which is detrimental to small businesses!)
3. I will not ever give or sell any of your information to any other company for marketing reasons. The third party processors (Etsy, PayPal, Stripe, and MailChimp) will only have the information that you include to make a purchase or sign up to the email newsletter list.
1. All financial transactions are completed via a third-party service: PayPal, Stripe, or Etsy. I do not see or retain any of your financial information.
2. Your name and postal address are necessary to complete the transaction; they will not be shared with other companies for marketing reasons. Third party processors (Etsy, PayPal, Stripe) retain your information for a period of time to fulfil legal obligations. I do not have control over those third party processors, and I do not keep or maintain copies of that information.
- You have the right to know what information I retain: in some scenarios you also have the right to ask your information be deleted.
2. As most of the relevant information is input by the user and held by third parties, I do not control that data.
This website (GamerCrafting.com) is held and operated by Angelina Panozzo.
You can contact me via email or by post; the postal address is included when you place an order, and at the bottom of every newsletter as required by EU law. If you would like to make a return or contact GamerCrafting via post, please use the contact form on this site and I will get you the postal address ASAP.